Wednesday, April 3, 2013

ANNIVERSARY MONTH

So this Saturday, April 6, 2013 will be 11 years that I have been married to my wonderful husband Mike. Super Excited!!!!

He is one person who throughout the years has become such an awesome man of God and loves my daughter and I with all his heart. 

We have been through so much in our lives and marriage together and I love him more now than I ever have.

 
This is our beautiful family at Christmas time.
 
Because it is our Anniversary month, I am going to give everyone who orders this week a chance to get 10% off your order.
 
In order to get this code, you must have read this blog, placed your order and PM me the code HOPPER.
 
I will take 10% off your entire order for doing this.
 
Thank you all so much for all your support with Dimples & Giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment